Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Do you share this goal with most people?

I've just been browsing 43 things. There are 99212 people who put "get organised" as a goal and 99764 that put "get organized" as a goal.

WOW!

I have heard before that "get organised" is one of the top 10 goals most people set every year.

I don't believe that getting organised happens instantaneously. You can get the principles instantly but it takes a while to build the habits to stay organised.

It's one thing to organise a space and another thing altogether to keep that space organised.

In fact, clients often say to me, "I can get my _________ organised but a week later, it looks like a tornado hit" :)

That's why I put together a simple, step-by-step system to get your home organised in just 12 weeks.

If this is something on your to-do list this year, then I want you to have that peace that being organised brings.



Here's to an organised 2009!

No comments:

ShareThis