Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Last chance to enter the disorganised office contest


So far I have 4 serious entrants to the competition and other "should I, shouldn't I?" emails.

This is just a courtesy reminder that the disorganised office contest closes at 12PM EST today.

Get your entries in!

**********************************

Okay, here's the deal
I'm looking for someone who could use my 7 easy steps to organise your office MP3 and ebook pack.

I will donate a copy to someone free of charge and in exchange, you will guest blog (one post a week for about 4 - 6 weeks, depends how quickly you work through it) as you work through the system and organise your office.

The system covers organising your actual office space, desk, email, computer, etc. so you should have a more organised office than you had when you started :)

It doesn't matter if one or two of your areas are already reasonably under control because even REALLY organised people have used just one or two tips and seen BIG results

This is how you enter

Send me an email to marcia AT organiseyourbusiness.com or leave a comment telling me
  • if you work at home, work full-time, etc.
  • which areas of your office need the most help
  • if you have your own blog (this is not a requirement)
  • why you want to do this


  • Entries close at midnight EST tonight (24 Dec).

    I'll let the winner know sometime over the weekend and everybody else will get another gift for being brave enough to step up :)

    No comments:

    ShareThis