Friday, December 12, 2008

7 things you may not know about me

People, I'm feeling the pressure.

I don't like things on my to-do list and yet both Eva and Suzanne tagged me to share 7 things you may not know about me

As we say in South Africa, eish!

Okay, let's get to it!

  1. I hate, hate, hate doing laundry! Drives me absolutely batty. I think it's because it's never DONE!
  2. I have never had a traffic fine. Well, I have had one, but it was a mistake as it was not my car in the picture they sent me. You'll know what a miracle this is if you've ever driven with me LOL
  3. My husband and I first met when he asked me to dance for him (ballet). Yes, I also thought he was a weirdo and of course said no! Which made me irresistible to him :)
  4. For the first time in my entire working life, I'm at an absolute low, work-wise. All prayers very welcome!
  5. I'm a BIG Michael Connelly fan and I've met him at an author reading/ signing. Very embarrassing moment for me.
  6. I do NOT have it all together. In fact, the reason I'm a time management coach today is because I was so shockingly bad at managing my time, learnt the lessons through trial and error and now I'm out on the other side!
  7. I am very lazy and love sleeping. If I could, I'd probably sleep in until 11 every day. Most weekends I do!
There you have it!

Now I'm tagging Debbie (we co-presented a call on blogging for business last night), Paula, Beth Dargis and Jenn Givler

6 comments:

Unknown said...

YEAH!!! I suppose I should said I am incredibly lazy too, but I think I tell people that often enough. :)

Me said...

I don't mind doing laundry as it doesn't take long. But I hate washing the dishes. We don't have a dishwasher and they never end!

I had to get a new password from blogger. It's quite easy. Fortunately I remembered my password to my blog's email or otherwise I would have been stuck because the new blog password is accessed through your email.

Paula @ Organizing Tips For Moms said...

Thanks for the tag and great call yesterday, thanks! Sorry i couldn't be on.

Jessica said...

::praying::

Unknown said...

I love what you said about being organized out of necessity.
That's what happened to me.

Marcia Francois said...

Paula's tag
http://stuff2borganized.blogspot.com/2008/12/7-things-you-may-not-know-about-me.html

ShareThis