People, I'm feeling the pressure.
I don't like things on my to-do list and yet both Eva and Suzanne tagged me to share 7 things you may not know about me
As we say in South Africa, eish!
Okay, let's get to it!
- I hate, hate, hate doing laundry! Drives me absolutely batty. I think it's because it's never DONE!
- I have never had a traffic fine. Well, I have had one, but it was a mistake as it was not my car in the picture they sent me. You'll know what a miracle this is if you've ever driven with me LOL
- My husband and I first met when he asked me to dance for him (ballet). Yes, I also thought he was a weirdo and of course said no! Which made me irresistible to him :)
- For the first time in my entire working life, I'm at an absolute low, work-wise. All prayers very welcome!
- I'm a BIG Michael Connelly fan and I've met him at an author reading/ signing. Very embarrassing moment for me.
- I do NOT have it all together. In fact, the reason I'm a time management coach today is because I was so shockingly bad at managing my time, learnt the lessons through trial and error and now I'm out on the other side!
- I am very lazy and love sleeping. If I could, I'd probably sleep in until 11 every day. Most weekends I do!
Now I'm tagging Debbie (we co-presented a call on blogging for business last night), Paula, Beth Dargis and Jenn Givler