I know I've been quiet but I've been working on THIS and I'm so glad I can finally share with all of you.
Beth and I will be hosting the August Declutter Challenge for the month of August.
We are each committed to decluttering at least one thing every day and will each be writing a post showing what we've decluttered.
The idea came to me after I wrote these posts on taking pictures to honour the sentimental in you but still decluttering.
So are you in on the challenge?
Here are the "rules"
- The idea is to declutter at least one item a day for the entire month. If you can't commit to an entire month, then commit to at least 7 days of decluttering.
- Then every Friday starting 8th August everyone who’s participated for the previous 7 days writes a post on their own blog with their pictures and links that post to the Mr Linky on my blog to get their entry in. You don't have to write a post a day although you can if you want to. Just trying to make it easy for you guys.
- Beth is donating a Simplicity ecourse every week and I’m giving away a Household Organising File and a Christmas Planner every week. So there are 3 chances to win something clutter-free to reward you for decluttering your home.
- You may only link up if you've done 7 days of decluttering and written a post with the 7 items. So the more you declutter, the more chances you have to win. It’s win-win-win (less clutter) whether you win a prize or not.
- And then, at the end of the month, I’ll put up another Mr Linky and one person who has done 31 days of decluttering will win one of my bestselling Organise your Home ecourses. Besides of course, being crowned the Decluttering Queen :) Another declutterer will also win a $25 gift certificate from Stacks and Stacks - woohoo!
Otherwise, ARE YOU IN?
Get those cameras ready and start snapping away!
P.S. You're very welcome to grab the button and put it on your own blogs too so we can have lots of people participating!