I don't have a lot of jewellery. My thing is watches!
So I really just use a couple of hooks on the inside of my wardrobe door. The problem happens when I just keep throwing necklaces onto the hooks and eventually, it drives me crazy.
Like this - now I know it doesn't look that bad but that's because a hook fell off and I put those necklaces on some of the other hooks.
What did I do? I
- removed everything from the door
- decluttered stuff I never wear
- separated them into categories - earrings, pink and white set (only pink stuff I have), work necklaces, bracelets and weekend necklaces
- decided where to put new hooks (somewhat limited by the shelves when you close the door)
- hung everything up again, this time in an organised fashion
P.S. So they're not the prettiest pictures in the world but they are organised - just keeping it real :)