Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Now this is a nifty little handbag tool

The great thing about loving handbags is that once people know that (which really doesn't take too long with me), they bring you all these cool things to have a look at.

And of course, I'm always ready to take a photo :)

Like this...

This little gadget is a corporate gift we gave to some of our female brokers. The silver bits fold up and the whole thing looks like a coin when not in use.

The bottom of the circular disc has a rubber base so it doesn't slide off the smooth surface of the table and then you hang your handbag off the edge.

I always think, "I hope my bag doesn't get dirty on this floor" when I'm in a restaurant so I really think this is a great idea!

Now I just have to get one.

Isn't it cute?


P.S. that isn't my bag in the photo - it is waaaayyyyy too small for me!

P.P.S. Get your home organised in 2009.

8 comments:

Anna said...

wow that is great! What is it called please?

Anne said...

Very Cool! I wonder how much weight it will hold. I know my purse is never less than 10 pounds...

Marcia Francois said...

Anne, I have no idea what it's called. Sorry...

And Anne, I will admit that my friend's bag was not very heavy - she seems to think it can take quite a lot of weight. I'll test it next year when I'm back at work with my gigantic bag

Megan Spears said...

"Santa" got me one of these too for Christmas... oh, wait... I guess it's not Christmas yet... oh well! He must know what I really like!

Laura said...

Very neat!!

Yvonne said...

I really had to laugh when you said that's not your purse. No way mine is that size, too! Maybe we should all post pics of our purse just to compare and tell what we like about them.

I have one of those purse holders (I looked up the one I have and that's what they called it) and guess I should go throw it in my purse. But you know, if you have a good sized purse and you're sitting at a full table, I hang it on the side/back of my chair.

Corrine said...

that is the coolest thing ever, cute bag too...

Unknown said...

That is a nifty tool. I remember when one of the home shopping channels was selling them.

ShareThis