Remember I told you how quickly my bedside table gets cluttered?
Here are the pictures to prove it, and my before shot.
There are tons of books - more than I can read in a month - and behind that pile bookmarks, tablets and hand creams galore.
Notice my empty glass - I love water with a slice of lemon. Yum!
Here is the after shot.
- My evening mug of decaf tea.
- I took 3 non-fiction books back to my study - when I finish one of the current non-fiction ones (When organizing isn't enough/ I don't know what I want but I know it's not this), I'll get one at a time.
- I returned the medication to the bathroom and the extra container to my container drawer.
- I tidied the telephone table too and put a pretty cloth underneath the phone and message pad.
- Current pile of books - one fiction, two non-fiction, a journal and two Bibles
- Candle holder keeping my rings while I sleep at night and a gold bracelet.
So tell me, what do you have on your bedside table?
P.S. Happy Birthday to one of the sweetest and most encouraging people I know, Megan Spears!