Friday, January 02, 2009

Let's declutter our kitchens this month


We're decluttering and organising in our KITCHENS for the month of Jan and this week, we're decluttering Tupperware. Let's also include old margerine and similar containers that you've been saving just in case you one day have a shortage :)

(if you don't want to post on the theme, go right ahead and post on whatever you felt like decluttering :)

As you know, I declutter very regularly so I only had one sad container to declutter (I won't even bother posting a picture - it's that sad :))

Now tell me, how much Tupperware did you declutter?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Have a look at the Organise your Home e-course and get your entire home organised in just 12 weeks.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Now for this week's challenge

Please link to the post on your blog where you show off your pictures and talk about what you decluttered. If you don't have a blog, tell me in the comments about
ANYTHING you decluttered this week.

It can be anything - physical, electronic, mental clutter or even the need to be a certain way. Like perfectionism! :)

What did you declutter this week?

7 comments:

Wendy said...

I decluttered my tupperware a couple of weeks ago. This week I decided to tackle my junk drawer. Check out my blog, I posted before and after pics.

Wendy

Diane said...

Hi Marcia I decluttered these this past summer and they still look great. I did find one cupboard I want to declutter in my kitchen that is exploding so I will work on that one .

Forgetfulone said...

I decluttered my Christmas stuff this week. Got rid of a few old or broken ornaments, bought new storage containers for the rest. Got it all packed up, labeled, and stored in the attic for next year. Ended up dumping about four old boxes and replacing them with 3plastic ones. So, I haven't made it to the Tupperware cabinet yet.

Trish said...

I decluttered my tupperwares last summer but it's starting to get out of hand again... maybe next week, if I remember. How did the week slip by so quickly?

Marcia Francois said...

Thanks everyone for participating

Rhoda @ Southern Hospitality said...

Marcia, what a pretty blog site! My first time by here, via BlogHer. I don't have pics, but I just decluttered my office space. Threw out all the paper & stuff that had been collected over the last few months. It feels good to have breathing room. Oh & I also took down all the paper from my hanging bulletin board in my office to start fresh for the New Year and a new calendar to write on. Happy New Year.

Anonymous said...

Amazing Blog, I think i will be a frequent flyer here!
I just wanted to tell you, that you have an amazing idea and it's so great you are helping others on how to organize !
I thought I would share a book with you I just read to see if you have recently read it, called Your Spacious Self, by the award winning author Stephanie Bennett Vogt.
It teaches you how to put things away one day at a time and thought you might have a look over it, not that you need help, but it's actually for all people.. the un-organized to the organized!
Let me know if you enjoyed it as much as I have :) Thanks :)

ShareThis