Friday, January 16, 2009

Come on - show me your plates and bowls!


Remember we're decluttering and organising in our KITCHENS this month and this week, we're decluttering plates and bowls.

One of our challengers last week donated her surplus mugs and glasses to charity - what an excellent idea!

(if you don't want to post on the theme, go right ahead and post on whatever you felt like decluttering, or other wise, just show us how you store your plates and bowls :)

There are some bowls I'd dearly love to declutter because I think they're ugly. In fact, I've been trying to get rid of them for years.

The problem is my husband loves them. Apparently they're just the right size for his 2 1/2 Weetbix!

As a side note, there's not much he cares about in the kitchen so I let him have his ugly bowls and a purple mug I also don't care for but is again "the perfect size for coffee" :)

So I haven't decluttered anything but before you get cross, here are some pictures of how I store my plates and bowls.



Now tell me, did you declutter any mugs or glasses?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Have a look at the Organise your Home e-course and get your entire home organised in just 12 weeks.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Now for this week's challenge

Please link to the post on your blog where you show off your pictures and talk about what you decluttered. If you don't have a blog, tell me in the comments about
ANYTHING you decluttered this week.

It can be anything - physical, electronic, mental clutter or even the need to be a certain way. Like perfectionism! :)

What did you declutter this week?

4 comments:

Anne said...

The guilt and shame of it all is HORRIBLE! Seriously, you couldn't have skipped plates? No one would have noticed.

Whining.... plates... plates?? Oh Marcia. This is not going to be good.

Limping away in pain....

Jodz said...

Hi, I have to admit that I havent decluttered cups or bowls, but I have decluttered my plastics. I had 2 bins full of plastic containers that I thought would be good for storing ?????. So I have decluttered down to 1 bin. YEY ME! Thanks for the inspiration to get motivated.

Diane said...

My camera needs new batteries so I cant show you but this summer I went through and got rid of a lot of stuff .
I like how my cupboards feel now with room and purpose.

Jackie B. said...

Oh,shoot!I still have not got to the glasses and cups yet but at least this week you went with plates and bowls. That cabinet is already pretty neat so I plan on doing both tasks this week. Wish me luck!

ShareThis