Thursday, October 02, 2008

Organise your computer

org-tools-folder.jpg


  • Do you find yourself wasting time looking for files on your computer?
  • Do you get frustrated because you just don't know where to start?
  • Do you know when and how often to do a back up?
  • Has your computer ever crashed and you lost everything?
  • Do you know how to organise and contain all those free things you keep downloading off the internet?
  • Do you know how to name and store files so they're easy to find?

Everything you EVER wanted to know about organising your computer is now ready for you.

On this 75-minute MP3, you’ll learn:

  • Where to start organising your computer
  • My DREAM method of organising your computer
  • How to keep control of all the audios, PDFs and ebooks you get for free off the internet and how NOT to let it clutter up your hard drive
  • Exactly how to label and store your documents and files so you can find them
  • How to organise your contacts and all those business cards
  • How to cut your computer time in half
  • How to organise tasks and projects
  • How and when to do a proper, thorough back up of your files and how to know when to do it so you don’t lose your work
  • And much, much more
You’ll receive:
  1. Recording of the live call as an MP3 audio download
  2. Comprehensive handout

post signature

2 comments:

HDMac said...

I am definitely interested in this. I can't get it right now but I have it on my "list" of to do and to get! :)

Marcia Francois said...

Love that list idea! I also have a list – at the end of last year, I put some products on my list, and when I’d made enough money in January, I got the one, waited a month or two, and then got the next one, and so on.

It’s like a personal wish list, isn’t it?!

ShareThis