Saturday, October 18, 2008

Juicy goals!


How to set and achieve BIG, juicy goals that bring BIG, juicy results - teleclass/ webcast

Thursday 23 October 2008

Did you know that there are less than 100 days before the end of the year?

Last year, a friend and I participated in an online goals challenge at exactly this time of year. We set some goals and my "big thing" that resulted from the challenge was 7 easy steps to organise your office, which is now a bestselling product in my store.

That would never have happened had I not given it one last push before the end of the year.

You, too, can do your "big thing" before this year ends.

Do you want to plan your next overseas holiday, launch a new workshop or product, write an ebook, or get that ONE big thing sorted once and for all in your life?

I've already mapped out my one big thing for 2008 which I'll share with you on the goals teleclass, because my goal is to have it up and running by the end of November.

On this 75-minute teleclass, you’ll learn:

  • how to set big, juicy goals to bring you big, juicy results
  • how to break it down into monthly, weekly and daily planning so you don't get overwhelmed
  • the EXACT process I use from "vague concept" to "nitty gritty"
  • how to find the time to actually get your goals done
  • the ONE thing that will propel you forward more than anything else
  • how to (almost) magically attract the right help and resources to help you reach your goals
  • And much, much more

Your investment for this valuable teleclass is only $47


This is the exact same system that I've personally used since 1998 to consistently achieve my goals every year.

What would it be worth to you to get that project off your list? Wouldn't you like to feel the relief and excitement of having it DONE?!


Date: Thursday 23 October
Time: 12 - 1:15pm EST/ 6 - 7:15pm South Africa time/ 5 - 6:15pm UK time
Format: Simulcast - either telephone or webcast - it's your choice

(don't worry if you can't make it live, you'll get the recording an hour later)


You’ll receive:

1. The live teaching and coaching with Marcia

2. MP3 audio recording of the call

3. 14-page handout with the EXACT same goals forms I use in my business

4. Free copy of How to set and achieve your goals (value $37)


You CAN finish this year strong!


Love and organising success
Marcia
Time Management & Business Organising Coach

P.S. You REALLY don't want to have that ONE thing on your list again next year :)

No comments:

ShareThis