Don't get fooled by the Organising Myth that you have to have a block of 2 - 3 hours to get anything significant done.
Here are some tasks that will literally take you only ten minutes. Set your timer for 10 minutes and see how many of each task you can do in the allotted time.
- Delete emails from your Inbox and Sent Items
- Compress some photos
- Defrag your computer (do this before you have a break or go out on an errand because the computer takes longer than you will)
- Back up your computer
- Declutter your contacts
- Delete bookmarked websites
- Declutter some inactive blogs
- Organise your documents into folders
If you're interested in more 10-minute hacks, click the label to see the whole series.