- I love singing along in my car (LOUD) and I really don't care WHAT people think of me.
- Another love of mine besides handbags is Rod Stewart and guess what? He'll be in Johannesburg in December so we are DEFINITELY going. I'll also be able to cross another thing off my life list.
- I'm highly productive yet have no problems kicking back and TOTALLY relaxing. You'll find me in bed until 11am most weekend mornings. I feel no shame whatsoever - in fact, I think I'm really blessed to be able to sleep, literally, like a baby!
- I've never had a pedicure.
- My favourite drink is water. Yes, really! And you can usually find me with an apple in my handbag.
- I seriously love talking about goals. I was talking about goals to anything that would stand still and listen YEARS before it became popular :)
- I am still utterly amazed by the internet. Every time I'm on a coaching call or teleseminar, I think "wow". Here I am in Jhb talking to people ALL over the world. I really get a kick out of that.
I tag Beth, Suzanne, Ariane, Megan, Janet, my wonder twin in computer organising, Laura and Laura Williams.
I had such a lot of lovely emails last week about posting links to older posts so I thought I'd do the same today.
Here are some posts to help you organise your blogging:
Download the PDFs with tips from Organising Queen blog readers on decluttering and saving time.
So...my menu for the week
Stirfried veggies and rice with chicken
Wholewheat rolls with meatballs and salad
Pasta salad with kidney beans and chicken
Supper at our friends' house
Don't forget to visit on Friday to show off what you declutter this week. The Mr Linky will be up at 12am EST so get ready :)