Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Works for me - double-duty items


I recently came across this two-in-one dust pan and bathroom bin at Pick & Pay for about R15. They had them in lime-green (pictured), hot pink, yellow and blue.

I love it because when it stands upright (like in the picture), it is a bin and when I want to sweep the bathroom, I just turn it on its side and it scoops up the dust. I also like that it can fit into my small bathroom's awkward corner so I use less space.

I've had this for a few weeks now and it certainly works for me.

11 comments:

Ali said...

what a fantastic idea!

Tina @ Mummified Times Five said...

Thats a great idea! I don't have much room in my bathroom either so things like this would be perfect!

SingForHim @ Real Life said...

Great tip!!

Llama Momma said...

Wow...you sweep your bathroom? ;-)

Nettie said...

I'll have to keep my eyes open for one of those!

Ann'Re said...

OOOOO! I like that! :D

Overwhelmed! said...

Very cool! I haven't seen this before. Thanks for sharing!

SAHMmy Says said...

Cool! Thanks!

Dawn said...

I'll have to look for one of those. That would be very handy.

Mrs. Brownstone said...

It looks like a giant measuring cup! :)

This is a pretty cool gadget - it seems to save time AND space.

Thanks for sharing!

Coach J said...

I didn't know about this thing! What a great idea!

ShareThis