Sunday, September 02, 2007

Menu plan Monday - 3 Sept 07 & HELP

Sidebar

Anyone know how to fix this sidebar problem?
As you can see --->> mine has dropped to the bottom.

I googled the problem and made the pictures in that last post very small and I removed all links, and still it is not fixed. BTW, if it looks fine to you, please leave a comment and tell me what browser you use - Firefox or Internet Explorer. That won't help me fix it but at least I'll be able to isolate it ;)

Weight loss
Sorry guys - I realised I forgot to email you on Wed/ Thurs to check on the water and not eating after supper.

Let's start again - this week we are all going to:

  1. drink 2L of water every day
  2. not eat anything after supper
and if you feel like accelerating your progress, start moving. Walking, running, swimming, gym, anything - just get moving.

My intention is to up my exercise this week to 3 hours of 2.

Menu for the week

Monday
M - out (but we are having lasagne and salad)
D - pizza and chips

Tuesday
Stirfried chicken, veggies and rice

Wednesday
Baked potatoes with kidney bean sauce

Thursday
Chicken pasta salad

Friday
Eat out

And have you visited the Clutter Control Freak blog? I have a how-to organise series going on there. Scroll to my sidebar and click the logo!

7 comments:

Karen said...

I use Safari and it's not right there. Hmm....sorry I can't help problem solve it though. :)

Working on my tidy desk. Were you going to get a Mr. Linky up or should I just add my link in the comments?

Jenny said...

I use Explorer, and your sidebar looks just fine to me. No probs.
I'm not doing too well with my water. I'm starting there again this week....

Unknown said...

Hello, Ms. Marcia!

I use IE 7.0 and it looks fine to me! The only thing that ever looks wacky is your newsletter sign up and it's kind of squished, like it's trying to fit into a pair of jeans that won't go on unless you have spread an entire jar of vaseline liberally all over your thighs and bum. :)

The rest is GORGEOUS!

Unknown said...

Hello, Ms. Marcia!

I use IE 7.0 and it looks fine to me! The only thing that ever looks wacky is your newsletter sign up and it's kind of squished, like it's trying to fit into a pair of jeans that won't go on unless you have spread an entire jar of vaseline liberally all over your thighs and bum. :)

The rest is GORGEOUS!

Anonymous said...

wonderful meal plan this week!! Have a wonderful week, Marcia.

Annie said...

It's fixed!!!
Happy Monday!
Your menu looks delicious!
♥♥♥♥
annie
My Life as Annie!

Anonymous said...

Nice menu choices. What is kidney bean sauce?

I use Exploere and it looks fine to me too.

ShareThis