Monday, June 04, 2007

What's in a name?

I think part of my bloggy dilemma about whether to have two blogs or one has been this name thing.

I told you I just jumped into blogging without much thought about names and URL's and so forth.

Now I don't feel like the blog's original name, Marcia's organising tips, was all that me so when I read how Ali called me "Marcia, the organising queen" in the eating out meme, I laughed out loud because I loved the name.

So what do you think of the name?

Or can you give me suggestions for a better name for this blog? And the description underneath. The "mad ramblings of a psychotic organiser" is courtesy of my husband - he is crazy ;)


I'm open to all and any tweaks...


BTW, I'm also looking for a name and description for the Take Charge blog

4 comments:

Char said...

Hi Marcia

What a conundrum! Love the "Marcia, the Organizing Queen" one...

You wanted a few ideas, even if they border on the insane... OK, here are my silly suggestions:-

- Marcia's Methodic Managing Methods; or
- Control Tweaks of an order Freak (just kidding!)

Good luck finding a new name!

Annie said...

I like it too, or
Marcia, Princess of Organization!
or
Marcia is my name, organization is my game!
or
Just ask Marcia!
(organizing tips for the organizationally challenged)
I wish I had thought more about my name too, I wish it was God's Girl instead of My life as annie. I just paid for that new template though so I guess I'm stuck for now anyway.

Marcia Francois said...

Ooh, Annie - lots of good ideas!

Hey Char - hello there! I actually am an "order freak" ;)

Unknown said...

I always tell my family that I am the Goddess of All Things Beautiful...they tend to gag at this point. BUT you could always be the Goddess of All Things Organised!

Secretly, I love your new title. Organising Queen is so you!

ShareThis