Friday, June 29, 2007

Quick tip #1 - storing jewellery


Look at this great tip I found in my MissusSmartyPants newsletter this week.

Dear MSP,

I was just reading my Flylady e-mails, and saw the bit about organizing our accessories. I thought I'd share one of my favorite ways: a martini glass!

I dangle my earrings along the brim, and inside the glass I put rings, some of my post-earrings, etc. It looks cute and really helps me find the earrings I want to wear. :)

Shanon

I like this idea for a couple of reasons:

  1. The stem of the glass means it doesn't take up much space.
  2. It's cute
  3. It's see-through so you know exactly which rings are in there.
  4. It uses the item in a very different way.
Do you have some interesting ideas to store jewellery?

(BTW, I'm still looking for a great way to store watches)

No comments:

ShareThis