If you've been reading my tackles regularly, you'll know that I've been tackling a lot of e-clutter and computer stuff. To read more, click the Tackle it Tuesday label at the bottom of this post.
This week, I decided to spring-clean the blogs.
1. First, I changed my description in my profile. Have you noticed?
2. Then I tackled my Take Charge blog.
- I changed the template (yet again - what is this, the 4th this month) and colours. I'm actually quite happy with it now. You see, I'm quite fussy. While I don't like boring, I also don't like too busy a look, which will detract from my message. I think my look now is simple but happy - I'm going for that abundant, technicolour look because that's what I want in life, and what I want for you.
- I also tidied up each and every section of my sidebar. I eliminated the MANY categories I had and simplified them to about 10 - 12 (too lazy to go count).
3. I'm very aware that this blog is an organising blog and as such, I want it to have a simple, uncluttered feel. It should be pleasing on the eye but still reflect my minimalist style. If you've worked with me, you know I'm all about quick, easy, simple solutions and the blog should be the same. Yes???
- So on this blog, I also went through each and every sidebar element, checked if I was happy with the order of the links, descriptions, etc.
- I also made separate sections for organising your finances, organising your desk, organising your inbox, resource lists, etc. As I feel the need, I'll add more.
- And I added my badge of honour :-)
So that's it for this week.
What do you think?
Go visit 5 minutes for mom for more great tackles.