Somebody asked a question - (sorry preggy brain) I can't remember her name and I deleted the email too quickly :)
She is a short person and can't access the top shelf in her pantry so she often has to throw expired items away.
Any ideas to get organised here?
Of course I do!
1. My suggestion is store surplus items here that you don't need to access very often.
2. Then use see-through plastic baskets so that you can grab the front, pull towards you and see everything on the shelf.
3. I suggest that you keep like items together - for example, I have a big plastic basket with all my baking supplies, like cake and self-raising flour, coconut, yeast, bicarb of soda, baking powder, etc.
4. You could also keep a list of contents on the inside of your cupboard door with the contents of that top shelf, like 5 boxes cereal, 20 boxes milk, etc. and be sure to cross off as you use them.
5. I'm also short and I keep a cheap plastic stool nearby my pantry so when I want to get to the top shelf once or twice a month, I can quickly access it.
Hope these tips help you.
What other tips can you share with this reader?