This contest is now closedI'll be posting the winner in about 24 hours' time. It's so difficult because everybody wrote such compelling entries *sigh*
It's been 6 months since I held this type of contest and I think it's about time we did one again. Don't you agree?
So who has a disorganised home?
I'm looking for someone who would like and could use my Organise your Home e-course.
If you're chosen, I'll give you one for free and in turn, I'll need you to be my guest blogger and do at least 6 posts - one post before, at least 4 room posts, and 1 post after to say how you've changed, etc... - which I will use for the 4 weeks in August and 2 in September when the babies are born.
See? Win-win :)
I did the same thing at the beginnning of the year and chose Anne as my guest blogger for the Office Organising Makeover which worked out really well because then I was in the throes of extreme pregnancy fatigue!
Let me tell you a little bit about the e-course... in case you don't feel like clicking the picture to go read about the great results others have and are getting.
- It's set out in 12 parts with a 13th bonus one thrown in for free
- covers every section of your home. You work through it section by section in manageable bits so you don't get overwhelmed.
- you also get the Household Organising File and instructions on how to set yours up
- free email support for the 12 weeks
- and much more
An organised home for just 44c a day
This is how you enter
Send an email to marcia AT takechargesolutions.org or leave a comment telling me
- a little bit about yourself - married/not, children, what you do (SAHM/ WAHM/ works full-time), etc. (just because I'm nosy :))
- which areas of your house need the most help
- if you have your own blog (this is not a requirement)
- why you want to do this
Entries close at midnight EST on Saturday 4th July.
Let the games begin!