Monday, June 22, 2009

How about getting your home organised this summer?

Hi guys

If you're in the Northern Hemisphere, it's SUMMER. Woohoo!

One of my blog readers emailed me this weekend and told me she's decided to organise her home this summer.

Don't you think that's a fabulous idea?


I do!

Especially because she's decided to use my Organise your home e-course and that's exactly 12 parts long, so summer's the perfect length of time.


So I thought about what I could do to encourage you to play along and get your home organised this summer.

If you get the Organise your home e-course within the next 48 hours, I'll give you not one, but two spec.ial bonu.ses:
  • access to a special webpage with a whole load of organising forms to help you plan your projects (wor.th $37)

  • a special call with me on Thursday 25 June where you get to ask me all your organising questions for 75 whole minutes (if you can't make the call live for whatever reason, you're very welcome to email your questions and I'll answer them on the call) (wo.rth $127)











Everything is broken down for you in about 15 - 30 minute segments four times a week. That's it.

So you don't have to give up your summer - you can get organised AND enjoy your summer.
Until Wednesday's post, thanks for reading and stay organised!

No comments:

ShareThis