Wow, this is the last day of the declutter challenge. I can't believe we've come this far!
You guys have all worked so hard.
Today I decluttered an old hand towel and some ponytail holders (still new) to a friend's daughters who love all things purple :)
Because this has been so great, I've decided to continue doing a weekly round-up. I will promise that I will declutter SOMETHING every week, even if it's something non-photographical like 50 emails, an ebook, etc, because if I can do it, ANYBODY can do it.
So come back on Friday and link up your post showing us what you've decluttered. I still have to find someone to do a button for me so in the meantime, use the current one.
Now about the prizes for this month's challenge...
- You can only enter if you've been decluttering every day from the beginning of the challenge.
- I'd like you to write a short post with what you learnt and where you can see the biggest impact in your home. That's it.
- I will choose two winners - one person will win my bestselling 12-part Organise your Home e-course (currently worth $27) and the other person will win a $25 Stacks and Stacks gift voucher. Please note that for the S&S prize, the person has to be a US resident as the gift voucher doesn't work through their international shopping cart.
- So, when you link up, if you're NOT from the US, please put (non US) so I know to exclude you from the S&S drawing. Thanks for understanding.
- You have until Monday 12PM EST to link up and I'll post the winners shortly after that.
- And now that you're used to decluttering, you may want to get your home organised so if you want to get the Organise your Home e-course and you participated at any point during the challenge, please use discount coupon code declutter to get $10 off the price in my store (you only pay $17).