Thursday, August 28, 2008

August declutter challenge - day 28

It's the last little stretch now - get ready to link up week 4 tomorrow and then the entire month on Sunday.

I've been threatening to declutter my make-up for awhile and when I saw someone's nicely organised make-up drawer (was it you, Amanda?), I was inspired.

So here's stuff I decluttered from that green triangular thing I use to organise the smallest bathroom in the world. Lotion, old shower cap, lipsticks, make-up brushes (because who am I fooling, right?) and some other tubs of questionables.


After (from L to R) - eye stuff, lip stuff, miscellaneous stuff and eye shadow in the front, all nicely containerised :)

I used to have two tubs on the middle shelf - one is now completely gone. I LOVE SPACE!!!

Have you decluttered your make-up yet? How about your bathroom junk?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looks awesome, Marcia. WTG. I know I need to do that again and be more ruthless this time.

Diane said...

Amanda did hers and I did mine too.
It makes mornings so much easier and less stressful to be able to find all the stuff we need.
Looks great!!!!!!!!!

Diane said...

Marcia what about Friday's Flings for our decluttering. We are flinging it and getting rid of it. Just came to me thought I would sent it on.

ShareThis