1. Today, we're going to go through our office supplies and toss:
We're decluttering and organising our home offices this month.
Here are the first 3 challenges:
1. decluttering mail and loose papers
2. that declutter at least 5 books or magazines
3. weed through at least 5 files - I also shared my top 5 filing tips
It's not too late if you didn't get around to any of the challenges - start anywhere with just 15 minutes a day.
- anything that doesn't work
- dry pens, markers, etc.
- freebies you received that you're not using
- duplicate supplies
2. Also go around the house and return items to where they belong. If your stapler is in the kitchen for some reason, bring it back to your home office.
Incidentally, I do believe that you should have duplicates of some supplies. I have 6 pairs of scissors and we use all of them - 2 in the study, 1 with the sewing kit, 1 in the kitchen and 1 each in our two bathrooms.
(if you don't want to post on the theme, go right ahead and post on whatever you felt like decluttering this week :)
Are you up for today's decluttering challenge?
Please link to the post on your blog where you show off your pictures and talk about what you decluttered. If you don't have a blog, tell me in the comments about ANYTHING you decluttered this week.
It can be anything - physical, electronic, mental clutter or even the need to be a certain way. Like perfectionism! :)
What did you declutter this week?