Well, are you in for a treat!
My friend, Kim Reddington, has just launched a new e-course and she's kindly offered a free copy to one of my blog readers.
This e-course is perfect for you if you're a WAHM or a blogger who makes money from their blog, or really, any sort of mom with a business leaning.
Work-life balance is hard enough but when it's your own business, it can get even harder as you juggle multiple balls in the air.
And this is where this e-course comes in.
Kim's written a 7-part e-course, Finding Balance as an Entrepreneur Mom, specifically to help you get that balance back in your life.
- Please make sure we can find you so either leave your email in your comment or make sure your email comes through on the comment.
- All you have to do to get an entry into the contest is comment on this post and answer this question:
What is your biggest challenge in trying to find a balance among your business, your family, and your own needs?
- The contest runs from Mon - Fri this week and closes on 20th at 3pm EST.
- Kim will pick the winner and I'll post the winner's name on Monday 23rd. If the winner doesn't respond to my email within 48 hours, we'll pick another winner.
- You get an extra entry if you blog about the contest on your own blog and link back here. Make sure you leave an extra comment and tell us where you blogged it, okay?
Let the games begin!