Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Don't forget to sign up for the Virtual Organising Seminar

Just a courtesy reminder that this event happens today at 11am EST.

And remember, if you can't make this particular time or day, you can book ANY 4 HOURS with me and still get your office organised, so there really is no excuse!

****************************************



Did you know that the average person wastes one hour a day looking for things?

That translates to over 6 weeks a year.

6 weeks!

That's time you could have spent with your family, marketing your business, seeing more clients, making more money, going on holiday, etc, etc.

Don't let disorganisation keep you from living your best life.

Join me on Tuesday 24th Feb from 11am - 3pm EST or 6 - 10pm South Africa time (GMT+2)



We'll spend four hours together and I'll teach you all the tips and tools of the trade as you organise your home office.


At the end of our time together you will have...

  • a well-ordered, organised desk and office plan with clear zones

  • a system to reduce your email overload

  • an easy, step-by-step plan to prioritise all your projects

  • at least 3 clear ways to make your computer do common tasks, automatically

  • a clear, simple way to deal with all the paper in your life

  • ideas on how to maximise your office and storage space

  • and much, much more

I'm not going to leave you high and dry afterwards though.

I realise your office might need a lot more work than just four hours so I'm giving you free 60 days' unlimited email support while you take action on your plan (I charge my coaching clients $97 for this kind of access to me).

You also get my 7 easy steps to organise your office ebook and MP3 system to support you long after the seminar has ended so that any time you need a recap, you can go directly to your challenging area and get help.

“I used to spend my days always working on email and never getting anything done. Thanks to Marcia's suggestions, I now can’t believe everything I get done in one day!

It’s allowed me to have a very successful business while working only 15-20 hours per week. I love that her techniques have given me the freedom to spend time with my sons and husband.

Thanks to her business organizing strategies I have doubled my productivity which has in turn doubled my business income.
jenniferhaubein_new.jpgJennifer Haubein

www.BestBizWebsiteSolutions.com


The nitty gritty details


Date: Tuesday 24 February 2009

Time: 11am - 3pm Eastern Standard Time/ 6 -10 pm South African Time (GMT+2)

What do you need: Telephone, pen and handbook which will be emailed to you

Format: By telephone - you can also dial in through your computer if you have Skype and just listen in (great option for readers outside the US)


(if you don't want to be restricted to this time, you can book ANY 4 HOURS with me that are most convenient for you)




So how does this work?

Once you register and pay, I'll send you the access information and the 27-page handbook for the day.

You can call the phone number, listen to me speak and chat back with questions or comments.

On the day, at the top of every hour, I'll teach for 15 - 20 minutes and the rest of the hour, we (the entire class) will all action that section of our offices.



What are the sections we'll tackle?


11am How to organise your desk for maximum functionality and efficiency

12pm Clear the paper clutter and create a system for the flow of paper in your office

1pm Conquer your email, set up folders and organise your inbox

2pm Prioritise all your projects and develop a system for planning your month, week and day.

2:50 - 3pm Wrap-up and how to maintain your organised office

The best thing about this seminar is that you're learning and doing so at the end of the session, you have a beautifully organised and functional office!

Your investment: only $97 (actual value $267)



Let's recap. What do you get ...


  • LIVE teaching from Marcia Francois, time management and organising expert

  • LIVE group coaching

  • 60 days' unlimited email support

  • 27-page handbook

  • MP3 audio downloads of all the teaching

  • 7 easy steps to organise your office e-book and 3 X MP3 downloads*

* This will be emailed to you straight after the seminar because I don't want you to get overwhelmed before the time!

You, too, can have an email box that looks like this





If you don't want 7 easy steps to organise your office, then the price is only $67

No comments:

ShareThis