Since I was about 6 - 7 weeks' pregnant, I have had NO energy whatsoever.
Which is bad because I'm used to being really productive but it's also good because I know that when I do have a sudden burst of energy, I need to focus and get whatever done.
I decided to sort out the fridge on one of those occasions and thought I'd time myself to see exactly how long it took, so you'd see it's not that overwhelming.
- everything was put back in its section
- I also moved some things to smaller containers
- I moved food that we have to eat so that it's clearly visible
- moved all the spreads to the correct shelf
- moved bigger bottles of water to the door
By the way, the whole organising project took me just 8 minutes.
How often do you have to organise your fridge?