Sunday, November 30, 2008

The calm after the storm


Last week was so hectic I was absolutely exhausted by Thursday but somehow I persevered.

Usually I don't jam-pack my schedule so full but I had two end-of-year functions and I (mistakenly) thought, "oh, it's just one more thing". But one more thing in addition to my regular coaching appointments = hectic!

Thank God this week is back to normal.

I only have one free website/ blog teleseminar this week - yayy - besides normal commitments.

So what are you up to this week?

2 comments:

Sherry said...

I'm trying to get back on track as well...it's been a hectic month. Much accomplished but not at home. Thanx for your inspiration. This week, Christmas gifts go to the post office, friends' gifts get wrapped & both rooms (from guests) get stripped & cleaned.

Ciao!

Marcia Francois said...

Sherry, you're doing great on Christmas! And I love that you're so hospitable :)

ShareThis