- Do you find yourself wasting time looking for files on your computer?
- Do you get frustrated because you just don't know where to start?
- Do you know when and how often to do a back up?
- Has your computer ever crashed and you lost everything?
- Do you know how to organise and contain all those free things you keep downloading off the internet?
- Do you know how to name and store files so they're easy to find?
We can help you!
Join me as I host the Everything you EVER wanted to know about organising your computer teleclass with Computer Whiz Janet Barclay.
Janet and I have a combined total of over 30 years’ experience, organising individuals, groups and organisations.
Our systems, tips and tricks will help you have an organised computer in no time at all.
On this 75-minute teleclass, you’ll learn:
- Where to start organising your computer
- My DREAM method of organising your computer
- How to keep control of all the audios, PDFs and ebooks you get for free off the internet and how NOT to let it clutter up your hard drive
- Exactly how to label and store your documents and files so you can find them
- 3 little-known filing tricks
- How to organise your contacts and all those business cards
- How to cut your computer time in half
- How to organise tasks and projects
- How and when to do a proper, thorough back up of your files and how to know when to do it so you don’t lose your work
- And much, much more
Join us on…
Date: Tuesday 23 September
Time: 12 – 1:15 EST
How: Simulcast! (Attend via Phone or Webcast — it’s your choice)
Cost: F-r-e-e for all Gold VIP Inner Circle members. Not a member? Join here
If you’re not a member, your investment for this valuable teleclass is only $37
- The live call - training and live coaching in the question and answer section
- Recording as an MP3 audio download
- Comprehensive handout
- Janet’s “Maximising your time with Outlook” ebook (sells for $9,99)
- Marcia’s DREAM method of organising your computer report (worth $9,99)
If you can’t make the call “live”, you can catch up by listening to the recording within 24 hours.
Decide today to make your computer work for you!