- I make a list of everyone I want to send a card to.
- Gather all the cards from my storage box
- Address them all - I store the addresses in Outlook
- Then when the cards are sitting on my desk with all the addresses peeking at me, I'm more motivated to actually write out the messages and get them done.
- I try and write a few every day so that all the writing doesn't become a burden. I don't believe in just saying "To ________ From _________ " so I try and put a bit of effort into it.
- I took 10 with me to the hairdresser's last week and while the colour was on my hair, I managed to write out 6.
This year I took about 40 from my stash (I buy them at half price just after Christmas every year) and I think 10 were for people in South Africa; the rest are being sent overseas.
Do you send Christmas cards? What's your strategy for getting them done?