Monday, December 28, 2009

Out with the old, in with the new

I've FINALLY moved the blog!


After numerous attempts to do post-dated posts, I decided to stop flogging the dead horse and move to Wordpress.


Please add my new domain to your Google Reader, http://organisingqueen.com/ :) and if I'm on your sidebar, please link to the new domain too. Thank you kindly.


Oh, please be patient with me as I'm a technophobe and ... I'm still fixing up some things - spacing in the sidebars, etc, etc. - but do let me know what's working, what's not, etc :)

See you over there!
post signature

P.S. Does anyone know how to get that numbered comment thing I see on some blogs?

4 comments:

Jessica said...

The RSS url on the new site seems to be the same feedburner url as the old site. I didn't miss something did I? Looks like if you updated feedburner, I don't have to do anything to keep watching the posts on the new site :)

Jack said...

An instructive post. People to really know who they want to reach and why or else, they'll have no way to know what they're trying to achieve. People need to hear this and have it drilled in their brains..
Thanks for sharing this great article.

Suzan Baker said...

Wordpress seems to be a real preference these days.
compare Gatwick parking
meet and greet Gatwick

Patricia Carter said...

Posting on a regular basis can get on your nerve.
jersey boys schedule
jersey boys tour dates

ShareThis