Lighten Up Teleclass
July 8, 2008
5:00 pm Pacific / 8:00 pm Eastern
Do you remember the freedom, fun and aliveness of summer? The sun on your head as you ran. The breeze from the swings as you touched your feet to the sky.
Laughing so hard you rolled on the grass. Exploring places unknown. Creating adventures.
Those days seem long gone, now that we have the seriousness of making a living, taking care of people, paying the bills.
Wouldn't you like...
- to feel that joy again?
- to be relaxed instead of stressed?
- to be able to take a little time for yourself?
- to create an atmosphere of laughter in your home?
- to let go of striving and pressure for a bit?
- to say during Labor Day weekend, "That was a fantastic summer!"
Don't let this summer slip away from you again. We all need time to relax, reflect and lighten up.
Join Beth Dargis for her Lighten Up Teleclass: