Monday, January 28, 2008

Menu plan Monday - 28 Jan 08 & the decluttering challenge winner!


Do you know what we haven't had since Friday morning?

That's right - a power failure!!!! Yay.

However, my menu is still based on the "schedule". In our area, we should be out from 4 - 6:30pm Mon, Wed and Friday, so I've planned quick meals and the longer meals I'll do on Tuesday and Thursday.

Monday
Pasta salad

Tuesday
Chicken a la King with rice and carrots

Wednesday
Pizza potatoes with fish

Thursday
Stir-fried chicken and veggies with rice

Friday
Out!


And the winner of the electronic decluttering challenge is... Tiffany

Well done, Tiffany, I'm so proud of you.

Please send me an email so I can send you the link to your prize!!!

5 comments:

Jena Webber said...

Wow! You are out a lot. We are on the go a lot too. Any tips for getting the car to not look like a bomb hit it??

Sharon said...

I always enjoy your menu plan, since it seems more diverse or out of the ordinary. (and definitely healthy!)
Hope you have a good week. :)

Nic said...

Hi Marcia, I linked to a recipe of yours this week. I am going to give the healthy macaroni a try. Have a great week.

Annie said...

I lost 2 pounds this week! Not a huge loss, but a loss!
Great menu!

Totallyscrappy said...

Pizza potatoes sound yummy.

ShareThis