Saturday, January 12, 2008

And the winner is...


I've been running a contest on this blog for the past two weeks. All you had to do was blog about my new e-course on your own blog and link up.

click picture to read more

And the winner is......................................ANDREA.

I want to say a big THANK YOU to everyone else for also blogging about it. This e-course is already helping a lot of you and I know that it will help every other overwhelmed person out there!

Andrea, thanks for helping me spread the word! I will email your Stacks and Stacks gift card voucher number to you ;)

Happy shopping!

Have you taken up the decluttering challenge yet? If someone feels kind, it would be great to have a button so that we can spread the decluttering news throughout the blogosphere...

No comments:

ShareThis