Wednesday, January 09, 2008

Organising with report covers



I had a question from a reader who was trying to buy my display folders and instead got some report covers.

Hi Marcia

Guess what, I bought the wrong thing, lol. Do you have any ideas on what I can use those report covers for?

Here is my answer:

I have a couple of those which I use
1. to keep related papers together
2. when I had to go sort out a query with our water and electricity dept, I took the last 6 months’ statements and all my notes in a report cover folder.
3. if I have an in-person coaching session with a client that’s not happening at my house, then I take the agreement, old coaching plan, any forms I want to give him/ her, some notes for the session.

Hope this gives you some ideas.

What other ideas do you guys have for report covers?


P.S. If you have more pearls of wisdom, please visit Shannon so you can share with other bloggers

1 comment:

Upward Falling Autumn said...

These are good for holding warranties & manuals! I pull out all of languages that I dont need then they fit perfectly!

ShareThis