Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Tackling bedside table and to-do list

Remember to check my main blog page for your discount on my new 7 easy steps to Organise your Office book
Tackle It Tuesday Meme


Last night I wrote my to-do list for today and when I was putting my planner on the pile mountain of books, I grabbed it again to add "tidy bedside table".

The things on my bedside table have been multiplying slowly over the last week because I've been spending such a lot of time in bed. I used to only have the one basket before but I have so much stuff - notepads and stuff - that I brought one of these pink baskets out to contain the extra stuff. It helped a lot because I didn't have to stretch for a long time to find things; I just grab the basket and find what I need.

Here's the before, just after I finished my muesli and yoghurt this morning.


and here's the after


And here's the pile of books that went back to my bookshelf. I need to finish that time management one before I get the goals one!

What else am I tackling today?

Because I have to be sedentary, I made a master to-do list of 19 computer things I want to do (some of them, like writing a new e-course, has multiple parts, so is going slowly) and so far (yesterday and this morning) I've done 6). I'll keep you updated.

What does your to-do list look like?

6 comments:

Candi said...

Great job!!

I re-did/organized a wall in my living room that was really bothering me!!

Anonymous said...

My bed's headboard has a shelf that is cluttered with the various books I'm reading, I need to get it organized.

And I don't have a to do list, I guess I should start one along with my Christmas list!

Anonymous said...

Great Tackle Tuesday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I have some work to be done today too! Im feeling lazy, but this has to be done! Have a good one!

Anonymous said...

It's crazy how things manage to just pile up like that, isn't it?

Great Tackle! :]

K Quinn said...

Great tackle! I need to clean off my husband's nightstand. It's an eyesore.

Anonymous said...

Those bedside tables can be trouble can't they! God job.

ShareThis