Monday, October 22, 2007

Menu plan Monday - 22 October 2007

Wow, I remember registering for the 100-day goals challenge just the other day and already a month has passed.

Progress

  1. Am about 2 hours into my new e-book
  2. 1 new organising client
  3. research is done for new stuff for next year (sorry to be vague but you're going to have to be on my mailing list to qualify ;))
  4. 0.5kg down
  5. 1 talk down, another 2 booked, 2 to go (anybody interested?)
So things are moving - as always, if I can help YOU (yes, YOU) get moving on your own goals, please email me. We can do sessions by Skype (proper talking) or online chat, again on Skype or in my chat room if you don't have it downloaded. A half-hour goals session may be just what you need to propel you forward.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Kin, we finished off the apricot chicken on Thursday and it was delicious. We both decided we like it better served with mashed potato. Had to take a picture for you :)


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

This week's menu

Monday
Stir-fried chicken, rice and veggies

Tuesday
Dion's night - Marcia working on weekly mailing

Wednesday
Thai chicken curry and rice (this is my own concoction of Thai mussamen curry [did you have that one, Ali?] because last year this time we were in Thailand. I'm not 100% happy with the recipe yet; need to tweak some more.

Thursday
Spaghetti and kidney bean pasta - hmmm, this was delicious so I'm making it again.

Friday
Wholewheat spinach pizza with veggies (made another one today which I am freezing for Friday)

For more Menu Plan Monday participants, go on over to Laura's blog and go have a look at the new beaded bookmarks in my store.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

wonderful looking chicken!! What a great meal plan this week. Have a great Monday.

Heather said...

great menu, have a great week.
Loved the chicken, looks yummy.

ShareThis