Wednesday, August 22, 2007

Works for me Wednesday - healthy recipes

I've been really bored with my same old, same old recipes so I went looking to my favourite book haunt, Exclusive Books, and found this:

This has 30 delicious recipes and the whole thing is packaged so beautifully. All for R97 (divide by 7.37 for US $).

The best thing about this unique recipe book is the format of the recipe card - on one side you find a picture and the ingredients and on the other side there are step-by-step instructions to make the meal. Did I mention pictures?!!!

So when I'm cooking, I stick this card to the kitchen cupboard with Prestik and

  1. my hands are free
  2. the recipe stays clean
  3. I have more counter space
This definitely works for me!

What do you do with your recipes while you cook? How do you keep them clean?


WhatWorksForMom said...

This is MY kind of recipe book - basically because I'm so inept at cooking!!

Marcia said...

I have a friend who says the exact same thing!!!

Kin said...

THAT is a good idea. I have a display book that all my *good* recipes go in. If I get anything on them I wipe them down.