Tuesday, August 21, 2007

Not forgetting my blog readers!

I've just finished writing my weekly tips email which goes out every Wednesday and something just occurred to me.

You guys are missing out!

I send out a weekly tips email that relates in some way to helping you have more time, less stress and a more organised and fulfilled life. There are lots of organising tips and ideas that you guys don't get to see :-(

Now and again, I'll put something on the blog that I've sent out in my weekly tips but that happens very rarely.

I often have discounts on my products but this is just for newsletter subscribers so I never publish those discounts here. Like at the moment I have a birthday discount for my subscribers on 3 of my products because I had a birthday this month. (Yes, I'm 33).

Anyway, so if you're interested, go sign up on my website or fill in the box on the sidebar ---->>. If after a week or two you don't find any value in the emails, please unsubscribe. The last thing I want to do is clutter up your inbox with stuff you don't want :-)

You'll get an email asking you to confirm your subscription because I have a double opt-in list to prevent spammers. By the way, my webhost doesn't like gmail accounts so try to use anything else :)

And then you'll get the Organising Success Pack with your free e-book, Organise your Life.

More importantly, tomorrow when I send out the mailing with the discounts and this week's article (7 secrets to the Super Organised), you'll also get it.

And now, I'm off to bed. My cut-off for computer work is 10pm and we're just about there :)

1 comment:

Annie said...

Funny you mention Paula Deen, mom was here yesterday and we watched her making brownies and mom went to the store, bought the ingredients and made them for me. I'm very spoiled. Paula Deen makes me laugh.
How do I whitelist your domain name? I would try anything to be able to get our emails working.

ShareThis