Sunday, August 05, 2007

Menu Plan Monday - 6 August 2007


Here in South Africa, it is National Women's Day on Thursday (and Annie's birthday, by the way) and a public holiday.

I have a really busy week until Wednesday evening. A meeting for half the day on Monday, then catch-up before being out of the office on Tues and half of Wed for a strategy conference. Then ... I have the privilege of talking to the women at one of our big banks on Wednesday afternoon.

And then only can I relax! So I'm practising my own coaching advice and taking a day off on Friday to make it a 4-day weekend :-)

My menu for the week...

Monday
Out for supper - it's my birthday

Tuesday
M - out (work function)
D - takeaways

Wednesday
Stirfried chicken, veggies and rice

Thursday
Chicken & spinach pasta

Friday
Hot dogs and chips (carried over from last week)
Have a great week!
By the way, please tell me if my blog is loading faster - I removed Google Adsense because I'd only made about $5 in two months! Crazy!

11 comments:

Nicole said...

Yep, you look like a busy lady. I wish my menu was so sad because I was going somewhere during the week, but I can't be bothered to cook for just myself. LOL

Jodi said...

Your week looks yummy!!

Happy Birthday!!

Have a great Monday!!

Anonymous said...

*Happy Birthday,Marcia!* :-*

Great menu btw!

Lorie said...

Happy Birthday! Your menu looks great!

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday!! You blog does load faster and you have a great looking meal plan.

Annie said...

Happy Birthday Marcia!
I hope you have a wonderful day today and a great week too!
Tell Dion I said to spoil you rotten today! (I think he probably will anyway :o)
love,
Annie

Jenny said...

Happy Birthday to you!!! I hope your day is so very special, and I'm thinking of you ALL DAY LONG! I'm putting something special in the mail this week, and even though it's not there by today, I hope you enjoy!!

Jen said...

Happy Birthday gal!

Unknown said...

Happy birthday and enjoy your time off!

Laura said...

Happy Belated Birthday my friend! I hope it was a nice day for you.

Blessings,
Laura

Annie said...

Yes! It came. I put the bookmark in my bible and looked at it several times last night at church... matt tried to take it from me and I said "no way, this is from my dear friend marcia!" :o) Thank you!!!

ShareThis