Monday, July 06, 2009

And the winner of the Organise your Home ecourse is...

Hi everybody

Thanks so much to all 14 of you who entered my competition - I absolutely loved reading your entries and seriously wish I could have all of you guest blog for me.

It was hard, hard work just choosing one winner so I did a little something special for the rest who didn't win.

If you have not yet received an email from me (with your special something) and you entered, then it means I wasn't able to find an email address for you either in your comment or on your blog (invited readers only). If this is the case, please email me and I'll respond :)

Now, the winner is......Jenny from Shoe Momma.

I'm not going to say too much about Jenny at this point because I want her to introduce herself to my readers in her first post :)

***************************

Here's a bit more about the Organise your Home ecourse.


  • It's set out in 12 parts with a 13th bonus one thrown in for free
  • covers every section of your home. You work through it section by section in manageable bits so you don't get overwhelmed.
  • you also get the Household Organising File and instructions on how to set yours up
  • free email support for the 12 weeks
  • and much more
An organised home for just 44c a day


post signature

No comments:

ShareThis