Sunday, March 09, 2008

Menu plan Monday (10 March 2008) and goal-setting


I cleared out my Google Reader on Friday night from 115 items to zero. I've been falling behind because of my 2008 blogging policy - no reading blogs on the weekend (unless I'm doing research) and only for 30 minutes a weekday - but moving ahead very nicely on my business goals.
E.g. Once of my goals for the year was to add 20 articles to my ezine articles stash. I'm a Platinum Expert Author and I just felt like I should have more out there. Well, already for the year I've written and submitted 10 articles. See?
What are your goals for the year?
If you're not sure how to make them a reality, then I'd like to invite you to a free Skypecast this Thursday at 8PM South African time/ 1PM Eastern Standard Time.
I've even prepared a handout for you with all the Skype how-to info and the information I'll be covering on the call. You can get it here.


Right, onto this week's menu:

Our church is doing a Daniel fast for 21 days. This is week 2. We're praying for the country, our church leaders and also for personal things :)


Dion and I are only doing it for 2 days a week, Tuesdays and Thursdays, and basically it means we go vegetarian for supper. I won't bore you with the rest of it :) :)

Monday
Apricot chicken, rice and pumpkin

Tuesday
Pasta salad with kidney beans

Wednesday
Rice with cottage pie sauce


Thursday
Baked potatoes and spicy lentil sauce

Friday
We're having friends over for supper. I'm trying something new - a sausage, pumpkin and pasta dish with cheese bread and salad....


Have a wonderful week, everyone!




P.S. Will I "see" you on the goals Skypecast? My handout has ALL the details and notes for you to follow along. Get it here.
P.P.S Do you need more time?

No comments:

ShareThis