Megan from the Disorder to Order blog tagged me for the 10 weird things meme.
- I love cold weather. We're in South Africa with some of the best weather in the world, so this is weird for these parts ;)
- I don't mind my car dirty on the outside but I cannot stand it dirty on the inside.
- One of my favourite things to eat is wholewheat toast with Melrose cheese spread spread very lightly with Mrs Balls Extra Hot fruit chutney. Yummy!
- I would much rather have a nice, clean kitchen than a romantic dinner out. AND I was quoted for this quirk in Shape magazine in 2006!
- On New Year's Eve, for fun, I set my goals for the year. My husband tells me this is weird :)
- I hate surprises. All of them :) I share this weirdness with Oprah so I'm in good company.
- When I go to the gynae, I take a pair of socks to cover my feet.
- I only like watching happy, positive movies, preferably romantic comedies. I don't mind legal thrillers but the outcome must be just - the bad guys must get caught - otherwise I really hate it. And I'll watch almost anything with John Cusack in it!
- When I'm engrossed in a book, I turn into someone else if you DARE interrupt me.
- I really hate baby and wedding showers. Now the last time I blogged about this, so many people emailed me and agreed with me, yet they still go, because it's tradition. So for me, the weird thing is that I just don't go. That's my boundary and I stick to it.
Oooh, now for the fun part.
So what are we eating this week?
In South Africa, we have a public holiday on Monday (same as we had on Friday).
I read on someone's blog that in the US, you have to take an annual leave day if you want to observe Good Friday. My word! That will not go down well over here :)
Seriously though, is that right? What about in other parts of the world?
Chicken, rice and broccoli
Macaroni and cheese
Baked potatoes, vienna sausage and lentil sauce
Hot dogs and chips
Sausage, butternut and pasta bake, with cheese bread
What's on your menu this week? And don't forget to tell me if you guys get public holidays!