Thursday, March 20, 2008

Do you have a passion for organising?

If you have a passion for organising and you'd like to turn that into a professional organising business, then I'd love to help you!

As you know, I'm a professional organiser AND a coach so you get the best of both worlds - someone cheering you on and guiding you to get your own business up and running in record time.

I have a 6-week, how to become a professional organiser group coaching programme starting on Thursday 20th March.

Read more about the benefits of the programme, about previous happy coaching clients, how it all works and all the wonderful bonuses.

If you have any questions, please email me personally on marcia AT takechargesolutions.org.

:)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I have to say that I am loving your blog girlfriend. Looking good!

P.S. You have been tagged... please check it out... :D
http://blog.disorder2order.com/2008/03/18/ive-been-tagged-10-weird-facts-about-me.aspx

ShareThis