Monday, September 01, 2008

Physical product sellers - this is for you


I received this beautiful candle from Ria
(one of our declutter challengers) for my birthday


There's a virtual gathering happening on 17 - 19 September specifically for physical product sellers (candles, bath stuff, etc.)

I was interviewed on ... you guessed it... time management and organising for physical product sellers and I shared, amongst other things...

  1. the most common mistakes people make with time management
  2. my top tips to eliminate clutter
  3. specific organising tricks for those selling physical products

If you can't make the sessions "live" you can also register to receive the downloads a couple of days later.

Please go here to see all the details.

post signature

1 comment:

Ria said...

Marcia,
You take such wonderful pictures! Your an Angel from above and I am so glad that I not only met you, but that I took your challenge.
August was a month of awe, enjoyment, and LESS STRESS well with the exception of getting the blog pictures correct.
I look forward to finishing my e-cources and bragging about how just knowing you has helped me more than you will ever know.

ShareThis