Tuesday, January 30, 2007

Tackle It Tuesday - Blogger labels

Tackle It Tuesday Meme


I’ve been on beta blogger for about a month or two so for this week’s Tackle-It Tuesday, I decided to label all the posts on this, my organising blog.

Doesn’t it look cute?! Should do because it took me 3 hours last night.

So now I just have to figure out how to get the labels on my sidebar. But in the meantime, you can click on any particular label and read any other posts with the same label.

Hmmm, it feels so good to finally have this done.

Now I just have to do the other two blogs!

9 comments:

Fingers To Toes Photography said...

LOL I hear you there - I gotta do the same thing - only I have mine seperated by catagories that I created - because I was sick of waiting for blogger to catch up with the "real world" of blogging!

Dont you just love TIT?!

Anonymous said...

Doing a good job there Marcia! Time consuming, but worth all the effort.

Mine's up!

Anonymous said...

Btw, can you tell me about your menu planner. Did you print this up yourself? I could use one here, instead of having to go to my blog to see what's for dinner!

Anonymous said...

I love blog tackle they feel so freeing to do! And since this is a sort of home inside our computer it is very important to keep it clear of clutter and organized also.

Great tackle!

Carina said...

It's amazing how much time I can spend on stuff that doesn't tangibly (Is that a word?) exist. Good job.

Anonymous said...

Wow, what a great blog. I'll be back tonight to look through things closer. I have company coming soon.

Anonymous said...

Great work! I know it is time consuming, but it is helpful and I know feels great when it is done.

I didn't get to do my tackle until evening this week.

Janice (5 Minutes for Mom) said...

good for you! always great to get those tasks done :)

Amber said...

Looks good! I need to do the same thing! I'd probably spend a few hours on it, too. Isn't is amazing how long how much time bloggy stuff can take up?? :D

Great job!!

ShareThis