Saturday, August 09, 2008

August declutter challenge - day 9

Don't forget to link up on this post by 12pm EST today if you've decluttered 7 items or more this week.


This bag was one of my favourites for many, many years for a number of reasons:
  • a good friend gave it to me
  • it has my initials on it
  • it's the perfect size to carry exactly what you need
I haven't been using it for some time now so it's time to let it go...

What are you decluttering today?

It's National Women's Day in South Africa today which is annoying because we like our public holidays on work days, not on weekends.

How are you celebrating being a woman today?
BTW, for any purchases of ebooks, ecourses or audio products from my store during the month of August, I'm throwing in a free Women's Makeover Kit (Women's Health & Wellness Manual & Self-Confidence Handbook) worth $47.

2 comments:

HDMac said...

Oh.. I like that purse.. and the color... but would probably be too small for me. I think today is the day to declutter my purses!!

Ria said...

Today I will be starting on week 2 of the challenge. I can not believe that I was able to actually get my pictures posted into the blog. TG - Ria

ShareThis