Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Testimonials from the August declutter challenge


I have been SO inspired by all the ladies participating in the declutter challenge, and have been getting the most WONDERFUL emails, so I thought I'd share the latest email with you.

I’m so glad I found your site…it really has changed my life…my family is thrilled with the way things are getting organized. Because of this challenge, I have become a more organized person. Thank you, thank you for your great tips and the contest. It has changed my life… Patricia from Gifts that say wow


So are you in yet? Get ready for the big link-up on Friday - at least 7 items to qualify, okay?


You can make this as big or small as you want.

My suggestion is start with one area
  • that's bugging you the most
  • that you feel stressed thinking about
  • that drains your energy

Based on my 3 points above, what do you think you should declutter today?

1 comment:

HDMac said...

I agree with what Patricia has said! She has been an inspiration in her decluttering journey! Some of us just needed the extra little push of this challenge and the inspiration of each other! :) Good job, Patricia! And again, Marcia, thanks to you for your challenge and showing us that it can be accomplished one step at a time, one day at a time!!

ShareThis