Monday, August 18, 2008

August declutter challenge - day 18 & menu plan for week 18 Aug

Promotional "gifts" received

I remember my pastor saying once, "if it's not a need, then it's seed" and so these are going to other people who will be able to use it because we certainly don't need it.

What are you decluttering today?

If you haven't joined in yet, it's not too late. Start small with 1 item a day - that's it. Read more here.



This week, I'm on a conference for two days so our menu is light! Of course, I'm taking my laptop with me so I can at least keep up with my email and blogging.

Monday
On conference

Tuesday
Dion to sort out - I will be home very late (around 7:30 - 8pm)

Wednesday
Out for supper

Thursday
Curry and rice from the freezer

Friday
Pasta with spicy lentil sauce

Check out more menus here.

No comments:

ShareThis