Saturday, October 03, 2009

I'm looking for a graphic designer to make me some buttons

Is this you?

I'm looking for a graphic designer to make about 8 buttons for my products.

I want all my products to look consistent hence the request for an overhaul by one person and one design style.

This is the style I love... - clean, bold, unfussy :)

(the lady who made that button is not taking orders at present and I can't wait - am very impatient...)

I am in a hurry for one of the buttons but the rest can be done whenever you have the time.

Only thing is I don't want to pay in money as my twins are bleeding the bank account dry! Am happy to exchange for any of the aforementioned products or some coaching/ organising.

So is this you? Could be a beautiful win-win situation!

Either leave a comment (it comes through to my email) or email me on marcia AT takechargesolutions.org.

Thank you!

post signature

1 comment:

Amanda said...

Marcia if you have the pictures you want on the buttons I could try to make a button for you if you havent found someone yet.

ShareThis